Structural Design Software for Buildings
Save time and money by automating the most tedious, repetitive, and time-consuming project tasks. When you increase your productivity, you can focus on the more critical aspects of design and provide a superior and more cost-effective solution to your client.
RAM Structural System provides you a complete solution for analysis, design, drafting, and documentation for steel and concrete buildings, foundations, and even individual structural components; all in compliance with your local building codes.
RAM Structural System helps engineers like you:
- Save countless hours with an intuitive modeling environment
- Design structural steel and concrete elements, including foundations, to conform with design and building code provisions
- Analyze the buildings’ lateral system for wind and seismic loads in the most practical way
- Calculate the gravity load distribution across the structure using specialized methods, tailored to specific framing systems
- Share your structural data with applications such as Revit, Tekla, and Bentley’s OpenBuildings Designer
- Seamlessly integrate with complimentary applications like RAM Concept and RAM Connection to make the most of your RAM model
Efficiently design concrete tilt-up walls for large structures, such as warehouses, corporate office complexes, and distribution centers. RAM Structural System now helps you design your tilt-up walls for these specialized structures quickly and accurately.
Streamline your design and analysis workflows and gain the confidence that your designs will stand up to the test of time. Deliver safe and optimized tilt-up wall designs, on time and on budget.