Comprehensive Stormwater Modeling and Analysis Software
Stormwater systems can be very complex to model, with flow backups and reversals, surcharged pipes, and more. OpenFlows CivilStorm is one solution for all your stormwater modeling needs:
- Detect system bottlenecks, improve capacity, and limit stormwater flooding, so you can comply with stormwater regulations
- Minimize capital investments on your infrastructure with optimized network designs and master plans for your entire system.
OpenFlows CivilStorm performs analysis of all aspects of stormwater systems: rainfall, runoff, inlet capture and bypass, gravity and pressure piping, ponds, outlet structures, open channels, culverts, and more. It provides:
- Comprehensive stormwater modeling: Analyze pressure and free-surface flow conditions for networks of channels and closed conduits; model complex pond outlets for a variety of tailwater conditions; and use weirs, orifices, culverts, risers, and inlet boxes in your design.
- Effortless design: OpenFlows CivilStorm recommends the most cost-effective pipe sizes and invert elevations, while meeting design restrictions. It guides you through the complex pond and outlet design process and streamlines complicated culvert hydraulics.
- Streamlined model building and management: Leverage and import virtually any external data format to jump-start the model. Then, manipulate the model data effectively, with the ability to use a multitude of data entry and model editing tools that simplify and shorten the modeling process.
OpenFlows CivilStorm is a superset of OpenFlows StormCAD and a subset of OpenFlows SewerGEMS.